COVID-19 UPDATE: Our
practice is open under modified hours.
To our Valued Customers,
The health and well-being of your pet is our top priority. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community continues to develop, we are monitoring the situation closely.
At this time, we are open but are operating under modified business hours: We are open from 8AM - 6PM Monday - Friday and Saturday 8AM - 2PM. We will not be having evening hours at this time until further notice. We apologize for an inconvenience that may cause.
While the CDC and other health authorities have indicated that dogs, cats, and other domestic animals are not considered at risk for contracting COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of humans within our facilities— notably our clients and staff. Keeping our practice "hospital-clean" has always been a priority for us, and we continue to do so. Additionally, for the safety of our team and your family we are monitoring CDC recommendations and will continue to increase our attention to cleaning frequency and methods accordingly. We are happy to provide options for hand cleaning for both clients and team members, and we work closely with our staff to ensure that anyone who is not feeling well understands that we support them staying home. To our customers:
- We will not be scheduling any elective surgeries and procedures at this time. This includes routine vaccines, nail trims or anal gland expression appointments unless medically necessary. We will still see puppies and kittens for their vaccines as this is critical for their protection.
- To protect our staff and doctors so that we can continue to care for your pet's medical needs we will be keeping our front door locked. We ask that when you arrive to call our office and a member of our staff will meet you to take your pet into the clinic for our doctors to examine and decide what tests and or treatments are needed. We will bring dogs into our hospital using our leashes. With cats we will retrieve them in their carrier and bring them into the hospital. The doctor will call you to discuss your pet's diagnosis, recommended tests, and treatment options. When we are finished, we will call you to receive payment by credit card or debit card over the phone and someone will bring your pet back to your vehicle.
- If you are feeling ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms and have an upcoming wellness (not critical) appointment, we kindly ask that you call us to reschedule.
- If you are healthy with no signs of illness, please bring your animal to our hospital and practice social distancing including no physical touching, appropriate hand washing and keeping 6-10 feet of distance from others in the clinic.
- If your pet requires urgent care or has a medical emergency, and you are ill, please arrange for a trusted friend, neighbor, or healthy family member to transport your pet to our hospital. If you call ahead, we will gladly accommodate your representative and make appropriate arrangements.
- Please call ahead for any medication, heartworm prevention, flea control, or foods that you need so that we can get authorization from the doctor for the refill. When you arrive call us from your car and we will receive payment and bring your medication to your car. You may consider picking up a larger supply of medication or food, or you may visit our online store at http://www.crescentspringsanimalhospital.com.
If your pet requires urgent care or has a medical emergency, the following critical care practice(s) will be assisting our patients:
- MedVet Cincinnati: 513-561-0069
- CARE Center Cincinnati: 513-530-0911
- Greater Cincinnati Veterinary Spec. And ER in Wilder KY: 859-572-0560
For more information and health guidance regarding COVID-19, please visit the CDC or WHO websites. For additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-331-6608.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and cooperation. These are trying times and we hope to return to normalcy in the near future.
Your pet healthcare partners at Crescent Springs Animal Hospital.